My 14th Birthday Gift Haul // Sweet As Mae

October 12, 2015

 Hey guys!
So last Monday it was my 14th birthday, and I thought you guys might be interested in seeing what I got! Maybe for your own gift inspiration or maybe your like me and just enjoy seeing what people get for their birthdays!
Just a quick disclaimer, I am NOT showing off, I am extremely grateful for the gifts I received and I just thought it was different kind of post for you guys ♥
Where to begin . . . . . 



1. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera
I have wanted one of theme adorable cameras for SO long! This was my main birthday present from my parents, and I was so happy I got this. It's such a nice way to capture moments (literally) and it's so cool to see your pictures print instantly. I got the pink one, but they are also available in baby blue, pastel yellow, white, black, raspberry (a reddy, pinky colour) and grape (purple). I was also given a pack of film with 5 packs of 10 inside. I definitely recommend this camera! So retro, so cute and good quality!



2. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume
Another thing I have wanted for a long time! This is the second perfume in the amazing Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck series, and it smells beautiful! The scent is really long-lasting, and the packaging is exquisite! I suck at describing smells but it is quite spicy and girly. I think this is a perfect gift for a friend, because you can get it in a few different sizes to suit your preference :)



3. Converse High Top Chuck Taylors
I received this pair of converse chuck taylors a few years ago (but pink!), and they were probably my most worn pair of shoes! These shoes are such great quality, and I could've worn my last pair for another couple years if they hadn't gotten too small for me! These are a pretty reasonable price too, for the quality they are. So glad to have a pair of these again!

4. New Balance Classics 996
I can't tell you how much I love these shoes! Sport shoes are trending right now, and New Balance Classics are definitely the favourite. Mine are a cute pink and grey combo, and they are so comfortable! These ones were a little pricey, so I paid for half of them. However there were some other styles at the shop I went to for as low as $70, but they weren't the right colours for me and they had limited sizes (because they were on sale they went pretty quick!). 



5. Love Tanya and A Work In Progress
Two books by two amazing youtubers. I am so proud of Tanya Burr and Connor Franta for their amazing accomplishments! I have started reading Love Tanya and I am loving every chapter of it! I really enjoy learning more about Tanya and her beauty tips, and I am equally excited to read Connors book.



6. *Typo iPhone Macro & Wide Lens and Typo Tripod
These two items have already helped my blog photography! I took a few photos for this post using the Typo iPhone lens, and it is so cool! You should be able to tell wehn I have used it; it's the pictures that look quite wide and a bit rounded. I also used the lens in my last post, which you can see here. It gives great detail and focus range, it's an awesome way to utilize your iPhone for photography. The tripod is super cute too, and it helps my iPhone stay still if I just want to hold it and take a photo. If you pair these too together you can take amazing shots!



7. Rose Gold Watch
This watch is BEAUTIFUL! I think it was from equip, it's nothing super fancy however it is really pretty and it works well, so I love it! They have a really nice selection of watches there, they are all super affordable. Plus, like the one I was given, a lot of them are rose gold, so you can't really say no (haha).

8. Rose Gold Pencil Set
I love stationary, and this set of modern pencils with rose gold tips are so pretty. They look super cute on my desk, and I will definitely have to check out more from this brand! Cute stationary is always a great gift idea - there is always so much to chose from!



9. *Typo Rose Gold Geometric Frame
I adore this photo frame. Rose gold, geometric and even a free pineapple picture all rolled into one object! This looks so cute wherever I put it, but I think I will be changing the photo, despite how much I love the pineapple!



10. The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel and Body Butter
I was so grateful to my friend who bought me this lovely gift for my birthday - she knows how much I love The Body Shop! I love all their scents, but the mango is a Summer favourite of mine. The shower gel is lovely and the body butter smells delish! 

11. The Body Shop Cuticle Oil
I have wanted this for a while, it smells like almonds (YUM!) and I feel like my cuticles are one thing I often neglect! Now I can finally give them the pampering they deserve :)



12. Turkish Rose Hand Wash and Hand Cream Duo
Another generous gift from one of my good friends, this hand duo smells AMAZING! The hand wash leaves my hands smelling delicious, and the hand cream moisturises my hands really well.

13. Pomegranate and Cherry Body Butter
Clearly my friends know me well . . .almost all my presents were beauty related! This one smells divine and I have wanted it for quite a while, so I was so happy I got this!

*For those of you who don't know, Typo is an amazing stationary/homeware/gift/cool stuff store that I love! Check it out here. (This is not an ad)

And that's everything I got for my birthday, excluding some money from my other relatives and my birthday cards. I am so grateful to all my friends and family, and I hope this post gave you some ideas for what you might want for you birthday or maybe what you could get your friends and family for their birthdays. What did you get for your birthday this year? ♥ 

Stay Sweet, 


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday! Nice stuff♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! You got some lovely gifts, I have an instax mini as well, they are amazing!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The instax minis are amazing! You can take such cool photos with them, the quality is so good! ♥

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe